Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone in here bought a lower intake from tmoss, if so anyone use it on the gt-40p heads, im on a tight budget and was wondering if all you think its the way to go for those of you have have them, also anyone have hp gain numbers from them?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I guess this is a guy your talking about? I port heads, and intakes also. Not sure on his work.

5.0Droptop: I see you are running his intake, and the Thumper heads, and running 93/94 mph.

Just as a example, I ported a set of 70' W heads, on a stock bottom end, and he has ran [email protected] in the 1/8th mile. He has a Lunati cam, and a ported System Max intake. The car has 3.73's, Tremec, exhaust, and was on ET Streets.

Thanks, Greg(XSR)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Yeah my last time at track I had some tuning issues that showed when i did a dyno. I think I figgured it out and I am going to the track as soon as my drag radials show up.....Tmoss does excellent work.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Math302HO went [email protected] with ported E7s, stock upper, stock TB, my ported lower, stock can retarded 4°, long tubes in a 3100# 87 notch 5spd car. That is the upper end so far. 5.0Droptop is at the lower end of ET but his racing weight is 3800#!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts