Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a TKX/TKO bell housing for sale. Fits foxbody or sn95 with a spacer. Includes the bolts, clutch fork and pivot ball.

I had this on my 94 cobra with a TKO 500 before going with a QuickTime and TKX.

Asking 225$ buyer pays shipping and fees. I'll consider reasonable offers!

asking 250 or a reasonable offer!
Automotive design Luggage and bags Silver Grey Bag
Automotive tire Font Art Circle Automotive design
Silver Fashion accessory Metal Personal protective equipment Carbon

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just realized I didn't have asking price. I've updated it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is this bell housing originally from an 85'-93' foxbody T-5? And it also works with TKO and TKX?
I don't think so. The kit originally came from American Powertrain. So I think it is their bellhousing specific to the TKO.

The quicktime and lakewood SFI bellhousings have multiple bolt patterns so it works with a few different transmissions. This bell housing only has one bolt pattern and was used with the TKO 500 I no longer have.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Ahh yes I see the difference in the bolt hole pattern on the bottom of the bellhousing comparing to my fox T-5 bell. Okay good to know thank you.
I don't think so. The kit originally came from American Powertrain. So I think it is their bellhousing specific to the TKO.

The quicktime and lakewood SFI bellhousings have multiple bolt patterns so it works with a few different transmissions. This bell housing only has one bolt pattern and was used with the TKO 500 I no longer have.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ahh yes I see the difference in the bolt hole pattern on the bottom of the bellhousing comparing to my fox T-5 bell. Okay good to know thank you.
T5 bellhousing will not fit a Tremec. The ford bellhousing that came with the SROD 4 speed WILL fit the Tremec, but NOT the T5... TKO/TKX anyway.. Not sure about the 6 speed...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts