Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congats to Tim Palmer for qualifying #1 in mod motor at WFC5 with an astonishing 8.38 as reported by Shawn Johnson. Shawn did not have the MPH but who cares. I think Stewy and King have a little competition in the Pro Mod class at the shootout.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Congrats... that is awesome!!!! I was very curious to find out what he would run this weekend.

Is that with the stock heads and cams still???

Later, Jason

·
Registered
678 Posts
Congrats does go to Tim but its for a [email protected] . I just got off the phone with Tim and he is very pleased with the car. He is still running the same tune and same boost levels he ran the 9.0 pass on. Tim is still running the stock heads and stock cams on a Built Sean Hyland Block.

BTW Congrats to Sean on trip to the finals. Look forward to hearing more on this car and way it progresses.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought it sounded a little odd..

I though it sounded a little odd when I heard it. After 1st round of qualifying with a 9.11. I felt it was a little odd to pick up 7 tenths. But I had to rely on a source. Congrats anyways for running that well.

·
Registered
487 Posts
That car is awesome...I actually got the pleasure, or was unfortunate enough to face him in the first round of eliminations. I was dialed at a 12.78...so I got about a 4 second head start....I have NEVER seen a car come up in my rear view mirror so fast. The finish was so close. .022 margin of victory...wish I wouldn't have hit the brakes just before the traps....would have been even closer.

Nice car Tim.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Great job to Tim, wish I had time to stop by and talk with him. His car was flying. Good job against him Shane it was a close race with a 4 sec head start. I got Shawn Johnson in round 1 and had a great race, but he went around me at the traps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts