Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the throttle body, There are two cables. One is the throttle cable and the other is the?........What is the second cable that comes from the driver side fender and hooks next to the throttle cable? thanks guys..:joy:

·
Registered
240 Posts
hmmm... where is the TV cable then?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Frankie mine is the same way. just two for a 5-speed.my cruise has never worked, I'm removeing all the cruise control, well most all until i can get the fender off and remove the stuff under there. thanks again guys.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
No problem Houston. Before you rip out the cruise, maybe check the fuse for it and all your vaccum line connections. I love my working cruise. Also, if the vacuum line is disconnected you will have a leak which is no good. If you do rip out the cruise, make sure this line is capped off. If I remember right there is one line that runs right to that plastic vacuum line tree on the firewall next to the brake booster. Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
BTW the cruise control unit only weighs about 5lbs. I don't know if you really want to pull the fender to remove it. Just thought I'd let you know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts