Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Its me again I'm getting the hang off this thing lol.
I have some questions about exhaust well one at least. I want the dual Side sweept exhaust on my car but its a GT (low & those ground effects) I noticed they have kits with cutouts for the side swept exhaust but there for the 94+ mustangs, so I'm thinkin I may have to notch my effects a little? If I go with this, I don't know either to use square tips or round like on the lightnings? Any imput??? Oh since I'm on this retro way of thinking, what about a shaker hood??? I noticed one for the fox in one of the mags a while back, but I can't find it. Does it exist or was it an impossable typo??

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
well friend, id say ummm your gay.... :lol: ohh and you need to post in the side wept exhaust boards......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
307 Posts
92fiveohh said:
well friend, id say ummm your gay.... :lol: ohh and you need to post in the side wept exhaust boards......:rolleyes:
I think you need to chill out a little. Why is it when someone want to try to be a little different someone else wants to make fun of him for it?

I'm not into the side exaust thing, but I'm not going to rag on someone else for being different.

Oh and to answer your question, I don't recall ever seeing a fox with side exaust, but good luck and post some pictures if you ever get them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts