Ford Mustang Forums banner

The most powerful '00 heads you can purchase.

910 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  PhatDoggy 
#1 ·
This made lunch time more amusing today. The heads, by declaration of the seller, will give an increase of 125 to 135 RWHP! Buyer beware. See them here.

#2 ·
Now, that is exactly what I am looking to do later on. Too bad I don't $2000 to flop down on heads right now. If I did, I'd just put it to saving towards a blower instead. I actually believe that the heads are probably just fine. Its just his power gains statements that are not believable. Maybe you could gain that much with how many PSI boost??? :D

#3 ·
Brandon...I'm sure the heads are fine. The statement of power increase is what jumped out and made me laugh. Maybe with a turbo or supercharger, but the statement is VERY misleading to someone who doesn't know better.

#6 ·
PhatDoggy said:
Brandon...I'm sure the heads are fine. The statement of power increase is what jumped out and made me laugh. Maybe with a turbo or supercharger, but the statement is VERY misleading to someone who doesn't know better.
Agreed, Keith. BTW... you got any more pics of that damn lardass-looking cat that you use for your avatar??? :D

#7 ·
CRAP!!!

I thought I had the most powerful 2v heads money could buy!

I guess I jumped the gun and got SD's by mistake huh?

Hey, I got a line on the most powerful grill delete money can buy. It adds 270 rwhp!!!!!!!!!

#10 ·
Well, he isn't as much of a hoss as I thought he was, but he looks very nice. My cat looks like a dairy cow. Although he isn't fat, he's got the black and white holstein look going on. :D

#12 ·
Damn, at 18 lbs., he'd have to be quite a large cat! I think mine is around 9 lbs., so I could only imagine! :D

On the tech side of things, the link is dead for me too. Wonder what happened??? :confused:

#14 ·
skigazzi said:
Off Topic : But I have to chime in I have a 25 lb cat. He is a horse of a cat...
:eek:

/me heads for the hills...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.