Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was out driving the gt today was on the way to the store and i went to pull out from a traffic light and the car started bucking and stalled so i fired it back up and it stalled again so i was like WTF so i get it running and continue going i am thinking it was somethine with the downpour we are having we i get about 1/4 mile along and i get the SES light lluckely i was commming up on manderbach ford so i swing in and ask they to check it out well the guy get in the car stalled it trying to get it into the bay and they way it was running 4 service guys came over thinking i had a monser cam in it lol well they pop the hood something i did not do cause it was pouring out and there is the culprite the hose that goes from the CAI to the botton of the upper intake blew off and they put it back on and ziptied it on so i bs'ed with then a little bit and went up and they said cause it was on an aftermarket piece that it would cost me i was like what ever so he rang up the minamum charge 15.00 i look at it this way i paid 15 dollars cause i was to lazy to open the hood in the rain but hey it fixed the problem and no more ses and stalling :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
It's not normally my style to go off on people, but wow... I can't resist. You told that entire story in one sentence. You managed to capitalize things like "WTF" and "CAI", but not the simple things like "I". It never ceases to amaze me how lazy people can be when it comes to typing.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Oh My God....:lol:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
ToplessCobra said:
It's not normally my style to go off on people, but wow... I can't resist. You told that entire story in one sentence. You managed to capitalize things like "WTF" and "CAI", but not the simple things like "I". It never ceases to amaze me how lazy people can be when it comes to typing.
I wouldn't even call it a single sentence, unless the smiley face counts as a period. I expected to hear a deep, out-of-breath sigh at the end of that one. "And at band camp..."

·
Registered
951 Posts
"Well, I thought it was a lovely story. And you tell it so well."

Glad to hear it wasn't something serious tho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts