Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,
I'm new here and just wanted to say hey. I drive a '98 Z28 but I respect any high performance car. Just wanted to learn a little about your guys cars. I bring no disrepect at anytime but maybe an occational stang crack every now and then but its all in harmless fun.
-JOSH

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice to see ya here! A little variety never hurts

Welcome to the corral, wach out man if you mess with some of the mustangs around here you might wind up gettin roped!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome: Mustang-Camaro just about as American as mom and apple pie, besides if not for you camaro and grand national boys a few years ago thinking you where the biggest badest dogs in the fight for friday and saturday night bragging rights we might not have some of the cool go fast stuff we have now, and for this I say Welcome to our humble abode...... But you may not want to get to friendly or you might start to bleed bule..

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
I used to come here and Stangnet, years before I had a Mustang, something about them always interested me, even when I was driving F-Bodys. My friend's had them and I would learn stuff about Mustangs for them. Then I bought my 89 LX last year to sell, ended up keeping it, bought an 88 GT, sold it, selling the LX now and looking for another one. :) I was just a GM person checking out the competition and now look at me. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts