Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They(the mods) wouldn't delete all the old threads would they? Please tell me they didnt!:( :mad:

·
PMS Tuning Forum Moderator
3,478 Posts
In some of the other new forums...there is a thread from Bob Cosby explaining what happened. He accidently deleted the whole section of forums that had Power Adder, Drag Racing, Auto crossing...etc...

troy

·
15,477 Posts
http://www.corral.net/forums/announcement.php?forumid=303

I have to apologize for all the missing threads. While in the process of reorganizing the Forums, I accidentally deleted the entire General Tech Forum category, taking with it all of the Forums and threads it contained. They were not recoverable.

I apologize for this error, and have no excuse except for lack of attention to detail and general stupidity. Please repost all valid threads, and again, I apologize for the mess.

Bob Cosby
Corral Staff
All Gone :(

·
Registered
556 Posts
wow that would be totally insane if they did! :eek: whew that would be hard to handle. i dont see the old "power adder" forum added to the archive yet? surely they will add it into the archive?!?!

·
Registered
556 Posts
OMG! :mad: i suppose when he says "not recoverable" there are no server backup tapes to fall back on?

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
95steeda002 said:
OMG! :mad: i suppose when he says "not recoverable" there are no server backup tapes to fall back on?
Yup, we are **** out of luck! :( Looks like this forum will have LOTS of posts in the near future!

·
Corral Charter Member
2,020 Posts
It's all gone guys. I screwed the pooch royally. About all I can do is apologize. Sorry.

·
15,477 Posts
Bob Cosby said:
It's all gone guys. I screwed the pooch royally. About all I can do is apologize. Sorry.
Did you at least give her a reach-around:confused:

:D

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
This sucks big time. There was allot of good info lost. Oh! Well! we will have to rebuild.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Wow, that's devastating.

:(

All that great information on DIY water injection, wide-band O2 sensors, KB P/N cross references, post's showing amazing new milestones in performance, etc, etc, etc....

This is a crushing blow.

:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
136 Posts
Holy crap:eek: All that good info gone. That is really bad work. Well I guess no one will be getting flamed for not doing a search about which headgasket to use or which s/c to choose for a while. Rule #1 with computers is backup your data because something is going to happen, just a question of when. Arghh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts