Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting a set.

Can't decide between the 8mm and the 10.4mm for a N/A application.

Also, wondering if another set (Bosch, MSD, etc) would be a better choice.

Thanks guys/gals,
Ed

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I have the 10.4mm set on a N/A application and agree that they are probably over-kill. I think they made a noticeable difference when combined with the MSD DIS-4.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I've got a BRAND NEW set of MSD's still in the box for sale, Email me if interested. :)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Rev Happy said:
Hey rod, where did you get those wire looms?
They are billet alumium and come from Performance Distributors as well as the wires.

Click Me

EDIT: I bought the Taylor 8mm Spiro-Pro wires this weekend local for $116. They took care of my problem and the car is running like a champ.

Thanks for all the imput guys....

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rodcobra said:
I bought them about 2 1/2 years ago at a hotrod show and what droptop55 said is true they do have them now .I have looked at them side by side but they look the same to me ;)
It is a gorgious set up Rod! I almost wished I'd gone with the 10.4mm now...I didn't think you could use the spark plug covers with them though...was it tough?

I'd have bought the 10.4's if I'd seen this b4 Saturday...nice!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Damn RodCobra. Nice looking engine bay. Nice touches.

I have a couple of questions about this topic and thread. What is the stock wire size in mm? Droptop - what kind of problem were you having - I am just curious since you stated it fixed a problem you were having. I assume there was some miss firing or hesitation?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts