Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a clean original OR nicely built 302 / modified notch. Must have a strong engine. PM if you are willing to work with someone long distance. I'd just need decent pictures (and preferably a video of the car starting up/running) so that I can clearly see what I'm buying. No rust, hail, body/frame damage. It must have working AC or have good parts in dash so that only the engine pay parts need be reinstalled. I live in TX and I personally need the AC. This will be a weekend hot rod cruiser; so I want some power or an engine strong enough to take a small amount of boost. My budget is 14K (plus I'm paying for shipping.) That being said, if its a 8K car, I'm only offering 8K. Place your notchback bid for my $!:grin2: No hatchbacks...looking for notchbacks only. I've owned a hatch already; want something different.

Note: I would appreciate it if you bump my post (thanks) and then send me a PM with info about your car. I check my PMs daily for the most part.

Watch out for the trooper!

·
Registered
9 Posts
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-LX-/131881472415?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1eb4bf919f:g :QJoAAOSwqfNXjM1D&item=131881472415

I'm having trouble accessing my old account (SADDLE) after the password fiasco. Anyways, here is a link to my car that I just put on eBay. I'm in Kansas City...

Copy and paste from the link above in the title header... Sorry...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am off the market

Just letting people know that my money is off the market. Thanks for all of the PM with bids. I'll be working on an 86 SSP survivor and post a thread in the 4 eye section some time in the future.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.