Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saleen has 2002 take off seats from 2002 GT's. Do these retrofit into 91 GT fox body? Anybody have any experience with 2002 GT seats. Alternatives, corbeau, Tenzos, et al.... Looking for New/Used seats to replace 91GT seats with.

·
Registered
333 Posts
where are u getting these seats from i'd like a set?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Has Saleen actually told you this. I used to call them every so often and they never had squat. And even when they did get seats they were gray.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yeah, I called Saleen a couple times after the mag article re: their takeoff seats. I always got the same surly response - " We're keepin 'em!"

Bozos...

I finally just bought a pair of nice GT seats off of Ebay.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They had seats on web site last night. I called today and guy said, yea sure we got some, just call back to parts order and go, they're 500.00 pair plus shipping.
so I come here to see if anybody has used these. I call back this afternoon, and parts say they had a set this morning, but they're gone. Boy don't I feel foolish. They say ya gotta sign up for the next paair available, pre-pay em. Ya, right. I'm going to call tommorrow morning again just to see what the story is this time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts