Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wolfe Racecraft uppers, lowers, sway bar. Strange dbl. adj. aluminum coil-overs. Skinny Kid upper billet coil-over mounts.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
New parts! :cool: Please post some "post-install" pics if you could once everything is in :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
94Z28 said:
if you have wolfe racecraft though the floor subframe connectors, I'd love to see pictures :)
The car will be at Wolfe on Monday to have the through-the-floor subs installed along with a full CM cage, the above suspension, and the rear end I posted pics of yesterday. They'll take about a week to do - I'll post pics of their work when I get the car back.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
WOW man you have some serious stuff going into that beast. So what are the plans for your car?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanted to have a low 10's high 9's GT, however I don't want the costs involved in maintaining a full blown race car. I also realized I just want to have fun driving so it has turned out being a weekend street car, 600 rwhp. I hope to have it finished for summer.

·
Registered
184 Posts
yugnat'00GT said:
The car will be at Wolfe on Monday to have the through-the-floor subs installed along with a full CM cage, the above suspension, and the rear end I posted pics of yesterday. They'll take about a week to do - I'll post pics of their work when I get the car back.
THANK YOU! I've been looking for over a month for pictures of the wolfe though the floor connectors. If you wouldn't mind, could I get some underbody shots as well, as some "after the install shots"(you know, after you've put the carpet and stuff back in)?

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
94Z28 said:
THANK YOU! I've been looking for over a month for pictures of the wolfe though the floor connectors. If you wouldn't mind, could I get some underbody shots as well, as some "after the install shots"(you know, after you've put the carpet and stuff back in)?

Thanks a lot
No problem, give me 10 days or so to get it back from Wolfe. I can put it on the lift at my shop for some underneath shots, the new ACC carpet I have won't go in until the end of the project though. Check www.wolferacecraft.com for pics of the subframes in a Fox body.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts