Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow at 11am I will be taking home a 1997 Black Cobra with Black interior from the original owner (a 55 year old ladie) who has kept every piece of paper (short of gas stubs) since day one. Original paint wheels etc - garaged with 50k on the odo. Even though its black, none of the seals or weather stripping is cracked nor is the paint faded (not even a swirl mark). I have never seen a car so babied.

I picked the car up for 14,000$

Thursday I'm going to say goodbye to my 1991 LX 5.0 as it will be owned by a friend who's been after it for 5 years.

Fun fun fun, I'm dying. I wish I could go to sleep now and wake up at 10am the next morning.

Michal

·
Registered
179 Posts
HEHE......enjoy:D

·
US Air Force Active Duty
1,411 Posts
Congrats! You will absolutely love the car. I hope she did the routine oil changes on it, as I know most female drivers aren't the best about that type of thing. Not to stereotype, but it's true.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Car sounds great. I love black...except trying to keep it clean. It's worth it though. I've got a website if you want to see mine. It'll look just like yours but with Chrome Cobra R's and a Saleen S281 wing.

http://www.geocities.com/abagne/BlackOnBlackCobra96

1 - 9 of 9 Posts