Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go guys, sorry but I did not catch the name of the Gentleman that provided this file, I am sure you all know him :D

You can retreive it at www.ranger1.org there is a link on the front page.

I have not verified the manual nor do I know what you have to do to make it work, I am just hosting it so everyone can get to it easily.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I believe they're two different manuals. The one that's posted on the ranger1 site is the Ford service manual and provides all the Ford part numbers for special tools, parts, and procedures as it relates to that transmission and the Mustang. The manuals from the TTC website are TTC's own diassembly and replace/repair manuals and aren't specific to model of vehicle. Personally I'd like to have access to both just to be able to cross reference and I thank both of you for posting links and/or hosting the files.

Carson

·
Registered
48 Posts
Another thing is that I read somewhere that the Word Class T5 or Tremec's T5 Z does not have the gears pressed onto the shaft. This would make a big difference for people that are workin on a stock T5. I know my stock ones are pressed and I haven't had to pull apart the T5Z yet. Just another reassurance that I am glad I am going to have both now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts