Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Alright guys, Im trying to finish off the last of my leftover project parts. You may have seen my other sales adds regarding my old mustang project; this was the stopping power. As with the other items Ive sold from this build, I was PRETTY picky about what parts I used. Included are Front and rear Dynalite kits you can see I also grabbed matching (black) lokar accessories as well as full parking brake and master cylinder setup. Front and rear rotors are just under 12 1/4", and the fronts are two-piece. The rears were temporarily installed, the fronts havent left the box (aside from for this picture :) ).

Ive still got receipts to show that I spent ~$1,600 on this setup from Summit, but Im asking $1,000 + shipping O.B.O. to take it all, just because I opened the boxes to take in the eye candy, and i let them get dusty.

Anyway, here's the list of stuff with the picture; more detailed pics are below in the photobucket account. I am willing to part out but I'd rather sell complete. I accept paypal but you cover their fee, my address is [email protected]. If you'd like to contact me use that email address, or text/leave a voicemail at 48oh-2Iseven-88I3

1.) Wilwood Front Dynalite: 4 piston loaded calipers/spindle, 12.2", two-piece, cross-drilled and slotted rotors (WIL-140-11072-D)
2.) Wilwood Rear Dynalite: 4 piston kit w parking brake, 12.2" rotors (WIL-140-9282-D)
3.) Wilwood Tandem Master Cylinder (WIL-260-9439 )
4.) Wilwood Stainless Steel Brake lines (caliper to hardlines) (WIL-220-6471)
5.) Wilwood Floor mounted e brake cable kit (WIL-330-9371)
6.) Lokar Hand Brake (midnight series) (LOK-XEHB7000F)

more pics: Sales Photos by irishnoname | Photobucket

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.