Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think about swaybars? i was wondering about the eibach ant-roll kit. i drive mainly on the street, but i want my car to handle. and well i guess what i wanted to really know was should i replace the front and rear, or just one or the other? thanks.

kevin

·
Registered
144 Posts
i replaced the rear sway bar with a steeda sway bar and along with my other suspension parts, the car stays planted. i did not replace the front because the front bar is already pretty good. you might want to just get a steeda g-trac bar and a strut tower brace to tighten up the front. i will probably do the steeda balljoints and bumpsteer kit to finish it off. i will be replacing my shock/struts at some point with koni yellows too.

my suspension mods are:
steeda g-trace bar
pro3i cc plates
saleen spec shocks and struts
suspension technique springs cut once coil in front and 1.5 in the rear
steeda subs
steeda rear swaybar
steeda aluminum uppe control arms
pro3i lower control arms
(sitting on 18X9.5 Real Cobra R's with 245/40 front and 275/35 rears help the car stay planted too)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I got 'em and love 'em. Sways are often overlooked here due to them not being "drag-racer friendly" (add weight and do nothing for straight lines). If you are interested in making your car handle better outside of drag strips, then I would add them to the list. See my sig.

·
Registered
778 Posts
My car is a vert so I have some extra weight which would make a difference. I replaced the front and it made a huge difference and it is lighter than the stock one (another plus). I also added the Steeda adjustable one to the rear and yes BIG difference. Both are well worth the money for street handling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts