Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going :)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im hoping i can find some GT40 heads, holley doublepumper, and a manual steering rack..

i went to it last year but didnt really have any money to play with so i didnt look at stuff too closely. but i remember there being a ton of carbd intakes and heads there. hoep i find something cheap and cool :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Where is this swap meet at in Columbia?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boone County Fairgrounds

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it was pretty big...maybe if you dont have anythign else to do and wouldnt mind a real long drive itd be worth it.. im driving 2 hours for it..

·
Registered
68 Posts
okay, let me lay this out, i and a buddy just drove over 300 miles to go to the swap meet and it sucked a huge donkey ****

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Went to it today..Wow tht was an incredibly long boring drive lol.
As far as Ford stuff goes it sucked..Was not much ford stuff. I dont think I saw any aftermarket Ford heads there or GT40 heads. Some guy had E7's for like $275 lol No ones that stupid...

I did end up buying an intercooler from a Turbocoupe. Paid $25 for it after some bargaining :D funnest part. Will try to use it for my twin turbo setup with another intercooler. Also got a Holley fuel line for $3.

I guess it was worth the trip for me. You never know what youll find so you might as well go and know instead of sitting back and wondering.. If anyones considering driving to it tomorrow from a long distance for Ford stuff..Id say dont bother, unless your just wanting a road trip.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cagedlx said:
okay, let me lay this out, i and a buddy just drove over 300 miles to go to the swap meet and it sucked a huge donkey ****
:eek: sorry. Did you end up with anything?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
also if your looking for a really good swap meet coming up theyll be one at riverport in St Louis in late april. that one is worth driving to from all around the midwest. biggest swap meet I know of. Cant wait for that one :D then maybe i can walk away wiht a set of heads...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Riverport - ampitheater?

Please post the dates when you find out, I"ll be looking for some more goodies by then.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yup ill defintely post dates when i find it..shoudl be advertised in the paper starting soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts