Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me some help here? IM looking to set up my 90 gt for drag racing, and i want to know the best suspension pieces i can buy. I tryed the route of , goin to the chassis shop, but a ladderbar is outta hand, i cant afford ladderbar, coil overs, and tubbing the thing out!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Tim, IMO the first place to start is welded in subframe connectors. I'm runnning Southside Machine bars along with Eibach drag spring kit, 70/30 struts and 50/50 rear shocks. I also added a driveshaft loop while I was messing around unde there. It hooks a whole lot better than before. I drive on the street more than down the track so I didn't go with anything radical. I also didn't have a huge budget to work with or I may have done things differently such as fully adjustable struts and shocks , etc. For the money I spent, I'm happy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice

thanks man. Im gonna go with coil overs in the rear along with a fabricated 9". So, your application doesnt really apply with mine. So, im looking for lower control arms without the spring perches on them. Because i dont need them. Ive heard good things about the wolfe racecraft ones. But like i said, i have no clue as to what to go with. The car is gonna see limited street action

1 - 3 of 3 Posts