Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i currently have the power programmer installed on my car. if i put all the programming back to stock does anyone know if the programmer can then be used on someone elses mustang. i am going to be going the blower route and will not need the programmer. if it is usable to someone else i want to sell it once the blower project is done.

·
Registered
337 Posts
02PNYGT said:
i currently have the power programmer installed on my car. if i put all the programming back to stock does anyone know if the programmer can then be used on someone elses mustang. i am going to be going the blower route and will not need the programmer. if it is usable to someone else i want to sell it once the blower project is done.
Yes, if you put the stock program back into your car your programmer will work on other mustangs.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i put stock program back on my car today and then installed the tuner on my friends 02 gt. when he went to start it all it would do is crank. we ran a scanner on it and it came up with something about detecting an apparent theft attempt. called for and they said let it sit for 40 minutes and that would clear itself out. it didn't work. any idea if this was just a freak thing or can i not use this on any other car but my own. it was fine when i reinstalled on my car.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats what i was hoping to hear. thank you. kinda pissed off my friend when his car wouldn't start. he was going to buy off of me until that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts