Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to install a Vortech SQ trim with an Aftercooler and i am looking for any info on good combinations to make this thing haul A%#. If you have a good combo including air meter type, exhaust, throttle body, injector size, regulator or any other info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
More air in=more air out. Get a free flowing exhaust, I went with the Mac Prochamber and muffs. Sounds great and will give me some extra power up top. As for the injectors and such, it all depends on how much boost you plan on running. You can get a blower cam or go with the PI ones. Make sure you calibrate for the different injector size if you switch. And get a dyno tune, your car will thank you for it.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
see mods in my signature

·
Registered
87 Posts
Its all how much fa$t? I would do heads for sure.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. Here is what I'm looking at. The blower will be pushing around 10 lbs. I would like to know the limit of the stock heads and shortblock. Aslso on the cam info, where is the best place to get the cams. Also with the blower at that level what accessories are with the best combo for that amount af air flow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts