Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
longtubes FTW...let's not get the brand battle started again, we just had a huge thread on that....but no denying longtubes are the best regardless of brand.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
absolutely hbk. shorties are not really even worth reccommending really. especially in a supercharged application like his
Definitely. It might be one thing if you ALREADY had the shorties and were possibly debating spending the money the throw on longtubes, but debating on whether to buy shorties or longtubes is NO contest! For the same price or even like an extra $100, the longtubes are tremendously worth it, as i can easily see them getting you 10-15 horsepower TO THE WHEELS in a supercharged application, not to mention the torque.

Do it, don't look back. Longtubes fit just fine, even with the stock k-member. I only have experience with BBK's, but the fitment is great and clearances are not close enough for me to ever worry about rubbing/hitting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.