Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2000 Mustang GT Convertible, Vortech Supercharged with after cooler. There is a lot of money invested into the car. It does have a salvaged title but that is from previous owner and you can not tell. Car runs,drives, and performs great. car gets looks and attention everywhere it goes! $MAKE OFFER !!!!!!!! 951-830-6372 Car only has 116,900 original miles

Here is a list of what is done to the car

Motor...
4.6 sohc less then 40k miles.
75mm intake plenum
75mm match "Stack performance" Throttlebody
Upgraded Accel coil packs.
Vortech V-2 SQ with Air-Water intercooler, 10lb pulley
Anderson boost power pipe

DriveTrain...
Stock transmission
Mcloud upgraded clutch , good for 600hp
Firewall adjustable clutch cable quadrant, also second adjuster under dash.
Pro 5.0 short shifter
3:73 rear gear ratio
Rear locker
Upgraded axles

Brakes...
Stock calipers, but upgraded cross drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads, front and rear

Suspension...
Eibach lowering springs, 2.0 in rear and 1.75 in front
New Toicko Shocks all around.
Front K-member aftermarket Brace
Welded on sub-frame connectors

Exhaust...
Mac Longtube headers
Offroad X-pipe
Magna Flow Magna Pack mufflers with full tail pipes and 3.5 tips

Exterior...
HID headlights and Fog lights,smoked rear tail lights
2.5 Fiberglassed painted to match cowl hood with mesh vents
Rear spoiler removed but will include
15/3.5 Bogart R/T wheels in front and 15/9 Bogart wheels in rear with 275-60-15 mickey Thompson tires

Fuel System...
Aeromotive replacement drop in fuel pump . (upgraded pump with double the flow over stock pump)
KennyBell boost-a-Pump

Car does include all of your typical Mustang GT standards,
A/C which will produce ice if left on to long, Heater blows great everything works great. Just replaced factory stereo with aftermarket Kenwood head unit , and all new Focal speakers. Power seat works, as well as all windows and the convertible top. No tears and rear defroster.

Like stated above, car runs great and has tons of power for a street tuned vehicle . Car was tuned at ST Motorsports in San Bernardino,Ca By Adam. Car comes with programed tune on the SCT handheld unit. Tune is a 91 daily driving tune. Car made over 400+ HP at the wheels. .. Only reason I'm getting rid of the car is due to lack of interest in it. I have built many mustangs and other cars, if i kept the car it would be getting a automatic and a cage, but thats just me ... Car has never been on the track since i have owned it and done the upgrades to it . MAKE OFFER!!!!!!! .... You could not rebuild this car for less then $20,000! Im interested in trades for ??? Really interested in Rhinos, Boats,Prerunners or something with the same value. Car is very reliable and wouldn't hesitate driving across states or using as a DD

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.