Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Steeda Strut tower brace then I relized ones my Bullitt intake swap was copmlete that my strut tower brace will not be going back on (It wount fit). Will a Cobra Strut tower brace fit around the bullitt intake?

Thanks
CL

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would take pictures of mine with the new brace, but it's being worked on.

I had the steeda strut tower brace on my 2001 gt. I then put on the bullitt intake. SO now the original brace will not fit(I tried). I bought the 2003 cobra strut tower brace from steeda. I wasn't going to buy it because I was scared that the holes I drilled and tapped in the strut towers would not line-up. The cool thing about steeda is that they used the same brackets and the 2003 cobra strut tower brace matches up perfectly to my holes already drilled. I only had to do one modification. You have to add length to this tube in order for it to fit flush.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I got you both covered, kenny brown makes one that fits the bullitt intake. I called before about 2 years ago and they said it was like 170???? bucks I think. Might want to call as it was not listed on their website at the time.

·
Registered
300 Posts
the kenne bell hooks up to your caster camber plates, and I not moving them because my plates are not stock. Plus the steeda one is only $99

edit:kenne brown

1 - 4 of 4 Posts