Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kellogg micro alloy forged 3.750" stroker crankshafts are back in stock. We have a few that aren't spoken for in the first shipment and more on the way. If you're in the market for a stroker kit, shortblock or longblock we've got what you need.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The stroker crankshaft by itself is $1073.50. We've actually just dropped the price on the unbalanced 5.0 Modular stroker kit to $2249.95. The balanced version drops from $2799.95 down to $2649.95.

·
Registered
521 Posts
so $400 to balance, does that price include shipping or +shipping

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Do you guys have any of the destroked 3.35" cranks in stock? If so, what kind of price?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nothing like that in stock, can't say we get a lot of requests for that application. Give Tom at ext. 105 a call after noon central or send over a message if you'd like to discuss the combo you're looking to build. Thanks

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Yeah, Kellogg makes a destroked 3.35" crank. I was going to use one with a 3.7" bore Mod Boss block. I have all the parts, just looking for the crank.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kellogg doesn't sell one and says they can't recall ever making one (at least under their own brand), but Lunati does offer one. They're out of stock right now but they should be back in touch shortly with a time frame.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Weird, because it's listed right on their site. Here is the info from Kellogg's site:

AA3350X56?1 4.6L DeStroker 3.35 3.350” TBD 2.657” 2.000”

I know they make them or at least used to as I helped to assemble an engine that used it. Came in the same type of Kellogg box that my 3.8" stroker came in.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Yeah, Kellogg makes a destroked 3.35" crank. I was going to use one with a 3.7" bore Mod Boss block. I have all the parts, just looking for the crank.
Why the destroked? To lower the piston speed? But I guess ull lose displacement so what would u get with the 5.0 destroked like 4.7-8?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.