Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of doing H/C/I install got my cam in,heads torqued down and lower intake on...Just got a quick regarding the upper intake does anyone know where I can get the 1/8 inch vaccum fittings(underneath) for the upper intake I got it used and didn't get them with it...Does Advanced or Autozone carry them or can I plug them up and just reroute? Anyone that has done this let me know Thanks Corralers!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone???

·
Registered
165 Posts
You can use the one off the stocker. I used the one that came with my Street Heat.

·
Registered
291 Posts
The TFS street heat has 4 holes on the bottom. I used 8" black fitting from my stock intake and put it on my TFS to fill one hole. Then one is for the PCV hose fitting. Next I plugged off the other two holes on my TFS street heat because one was for the Charcol caster, which I do not use, and the other one I plugged was for smog related stuff I think. So I only used 2 of the fittings under my street heat. Oh ya, you will want to take the T fitting off the stock upper inake and relocate it on the drivers side of the TFS intake and buy some longer hose at the autopart store and route it like the stock intake pcv hose was. If the fittings from the stock intake do not work or are lost....you may be able to find some of those litte brass fittings/ plugs at a plumbing supply store or even Home Depot or Lowes.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks fellas went to a hardware store and got the pipe fittings for the lower intake...I should be up and running tomorrow provided I don't run into any other problems thanks for the replies

1 - 6 of 6 Posts