Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone wants to buy my stock H pipe. I have NO idea what I should sell it for. I would just keep it in case my bassani x ever causes problems, but if I could get a fair amount I'd sell it to that guy. Anyone know what they're worth? oh yeah, it only had 6000miles on it when I took it off. Thanks guys

·
Registered
200 Posts
Don't quote me, but I think I remember hearing that they are like $2300 from Ford. I know that sounds insane, but I do remember hearing it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PerfRed00GT said:
Don't quote me, but I think I remember hearing that they are like $2300 from Ford. I know that sounds insane, but I do remember hearing it.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? That's insane! Alright, I'll sell it to him for only $1300! :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Keep in mind, that's just something I heard. You may want to call Ford and find out for sure. They tend to inflate the prices on things that they know people will want to buy.

·
US Air Force Active Duty
1,411 Posts
I didn't think they were that much. I called Ford for a price once and thought it was like $700 or so.

I bought a used one from the corral classifieds for, I think, $75 + s/h, If I remember right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts