Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I currently have a stock header and stock mid pipe on my car right now with a cat back flowmaster 40 series on it, I want shorty headers more for the fact of I don't feel like it being a pain in the :curses: to put in the long tubes, so I was wondering if anyone knew of a good combo for header/midpipe on my car, would prefer a good sound coming out of it too, and I have no need for cats.
Thanks to anyone that answers

(The rest of my car is stock minus a BBK Cold Air Intake.)

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
I had long tubes once, they weren't a big deal. Just less ground clearance. That said, I swapped over to shorties after the fact, to make it simple to swap between an off road, and convertor pipe.

Just search around the classifieds on this site, you'll find what you want, and save a bunch of coin in the process.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
I would think BBK would be the most popular. (that's what's on my car now)

If I were to buy new, I'd prob. look into the Ford Racing pieces. JBA used to make the best stuff back like 20 years ago. Not sure if they're still around anymore.

Really, you won't notice any difference, just find something you can get a good deal on and run with it.

Unequal length will be easier for you to install vs. the equal length pieces.

·
Registered
293 Posts
bbk long tubes, off road h pipe...simple and cheap

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.