·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steeda Triax or Pro5.0 Which and why?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I love my Pro 5.0. It has a shorter handle, is as quiet as the stock piece, and I think overall has a stronger/beefer feel to it. Any direction upward and it's going into 3rd. I love it! You can also use the front cupholder now too ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Steeda!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Steeda tri sucks......looks good, but still sucks...........Pro 5.0 feels good,holds up good........but rusts and discolors very easy....especially being in the north east climate............5.0 all the way

·
Registered
478 Posts
Another vote for the Pro 5.0! This shifter is rock solid and the throws are definately shorter than the Tri-Ax.

·
Registered
63 Posts
pro 5.0

Had a Tri-Ax just sold it. Too noisey and notchy

·
Registered
173 Posts
I like my Tri-Ax. Much better than stock. I have never felt a Pro 5.0...you probably can't go wrong with either one. Just my $.02.

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
BNH4.6 said:
Pro 5.0 all the way. Much, much stronger than than the Steeda.
How "Much, much stronger", I have no probs with my Steeda. Heck, I set it to the high possition (still alot lowwer than stock)
I like the notch feel to it, I know what gear I am in or out of. If I miss 3rd its all me not the shifter, like with stock.

I would guess both are good/better than stock.

I like my Steeda and wont switch till I break it.............I dont think its going to happen ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts