• fluidyne 3\" thick

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poll: which raditor to get for my 96 cobra steeda 2 1/4" thick or the fluidyne 3" think ?both about the same price
also does anyone have pics of there raditors installed? will the new raditor remove the reserve where the cap screws on to?

thanks.

before I order my raditor should I upgrade to the 97 cobra fan? Then when I get the raditor I have to order it for a 97 cobra instead of 96 correct? what esle was the tsb said to do besides raditor,97 fan,180 thermostat, remove the honeycomb grill up front? or is that it?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm sure the fluidyne will be a better product for a better price.

Larry

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
The fluidyne will cost you a little more. I just bought a new steeda and its not working for me yet. I posted this morning and maybe someone will help me out. The steeda fits fairly good, but for $400 it should fit like a glove. I didn't change fans or take out the honeycomb, but I do have the fan mod that keeps it on high.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
By the way, the steeda radiator is made by Griffin. (it came in a griffin box) It does look like a high quality radiator. I had one in my 95GT and it worked fine.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok before I order my raditor should I upgrade to the 97 cobra fan?since the ford TSB says to ?also question if I were to install a blower say a novi2000 would it fit with an 3" radiator?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts