Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for first hand knowledge of the fit and finish of the stallion bumper age sells. I'm pretty set on getting the cervinin, but if i can save $200 i will. Pictures if you got em please.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I would like to know also , it seems like a good deal but sometimes its too good to be true.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
There's a reason you don't see pics of the Stallion... Fiberglass front bumper cover + parking lots and driveways = the devil!

Save up for the Cervini's. I have one and love it. I'll love it more once it is painted.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have the stallion front bumber. It fits good and looks great. But I must say if you buy a stallion or stalker front bumber you have to cut you front bumber support. No matter which one you buy. I have pics of it. I just bought the stallion front bumber and saved $200. It's fit and finish are great. Everyone thinks it's a stalker front bumber.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Can post pics if someone tells me how.

·
Registered
96 Posts
they fit great and look really good.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
gotnas said:
Can post pics if someone tells me how.
Put the pics on the web somewhere - In the Corral Gallery will work if you don't have anywhere else. Then, view the pic, right-click on it and select properties. Copy the location of the file - ctrl-C. Then, make a post, and click the "IMG" button below the message icons. Paste the picture location (ctrl-V) and you're done! :)

Now get those pics up! ;)

Wade

1 - 7 of 7 Posts