Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got two differents brands in mind, H+R super sports or Eibachs. I need some advice on which ones to go with because I'm not changing out the shocks and struts right away. Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I have the H & R Race springs on my car. I love them. It handles great. The only problem is the car is a lot lower...but you will achieve that result with any performance spring. You get used to driving like that. Go for the H & Rs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the H&R's and love them. They are pretty low, but they look awesome. They are lower than the pro-kit, I think the same as the sportlines.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Decide wether you want progressive or fixed. HR will lower about half inch more than Eibach pro. But I think the sportlines lower about the same as HR. Did you consider the Bullit kit? FMS C are good but they are fixed and stiffer springs.

·
Registered
155 Posts
See my sig --I have had both however I do prefer the HR--I have heard from some suppliers that they are getting some complaints about the eibachs sagging if they see a lot of hard track usage-I can't verify it but it was a very reliable person:rolleyes:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Anything that lowers your car more than 1.25 you gotta be nuts. The car will ride bad on any kind of bumps, your gonna scrape your car every time you drive over 50 and their is an uneven road in front of you and don't even think about speedbumps! If ride is important I would consider steeda sport springs as the extreme limit. Anything more and you won't feel like driving your car anymore and when you get passengers, they will become sick in your car!!! kinda like this.....:barf:
If you wanna lower, use the steeda or bullitt springs, anything more would be uncivilized!!!;)
Oh yeah, with any drop your gonna have to get stiffer shocks to avoid the :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts