Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to replace my old Eibach sportlines with something new, perhaps the same spring or another if anyone could offer any suggestions...I'm also wanting to replace my old Tokico's for another shock, either the same thing again or something different, again if anyone could offer any help or insight its aprreciated...And any idea's of the lowest prices???

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I like my eibach pro kit springs but I would probably go with H&R super sports if I had to do it again. Dont hear anything but good things.

Why are you getting rid of the sportlines? If they arent shot, would you want to trade? Im looking for a lower drop.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
97TomGT said:
I like my eibach pro kit springs but I would probably go with H&R super sports if I had to do it again. Dont hear anything but good things.

Why are you getting rid of the sportlines? If they arent shot, would you want to trade? Im looking for a lower drop.
I may sell them if your interested...They're not shot, about 10,000 miles is all...I just want something different, figure might as well get some new toys...Any suggestions on Shocks???

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I really like my adjustable tokicos. If I had the money I would go for bilstein or Koni yellows. I think the konis have a larger adjustment knob. My tokicos can be a PITA. I run my car mostly on the street though. I dont know anything abot drag shocks, etc.

·
Registered
998 Posts
H&R Supersports with Tokico Illumina's adjusted to 5 front 4 rear. Perfect stance, great handling, and acceptable ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts