Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had to lower the picture quality to compress it a little, so its choppy at a couple points. The first part is with the Stock H. The video does no justice for it though, I've never got a complaint on the sound.

Spintech Video

What do you guys think

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry, fixed

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have a BBK o/r x with the Borla SVO side exhaust. its sound similar but they both have a dustinct sound. i am intalling Mac LT's and o/r H-pipe here soon ill have to do a before and after sound clip. nice car, sounds sweet!

thanks, justin

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
97blackstangGT said:
I have a BBK o/r x with the Borla SVO side exhaust. its sound similar but they both have a dustinct sound. i am intalling Mac LT's and o/r H-pipe here soon ill have to do a before and after sound clip. nice car, sounds sweet!

thanks, justin
Ya if you have the time to do a before and after, that would be nice. Thanks for the compliments

-John

EDIT: I forgot to ask my tech question

I have a bassani hi flow x-pipe in my garage and was wondering if you guys think i should put it on? I really dont like my car quiet. Do you think i would lose HP? I know im not really gaining anything since i have side exhaust anyway.... Thanks

·
Registered
953 Posts
sounds hella sweet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
sweet setup 03

·
Registered
173 Posts
nice...i like...