Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seriously in the market for an all out race car. I have sold my car and it will be picked up on Aug 1st. So I am now in the hunt for A deicated drag car. That has the possibility to MAYBE be driven to a local cruise night. ( streetability NOT, I REPEAT, NOT A PRIORITY!) If you think you have what I'm looking for let me know!
Criteria for what I'm looking for..
1: I am looking to to find a car leagal for PSCA Limited Street class. (if you have time look at the web site to see what's competitive www.pscaracing.com )
2: Car must have all the safety equipment for the speed
3: E.T. Range; must be mid 9 sec capable or quicker ( the car I've sold runs low11's high 10's)
4: prefer moly cages
5: I am 6'4" 250lbs....car needs to be able to fit me.
6: Price range: I will have in the neighborhood of up to 14-15k CASH to spend on the right car.
7: Looking for an 90-93 fox car but am open to anything...

I am in SoCal... so local would be nice BUT I am a realist and shiping will most likely be in order.
Thanks...you can even call me
562-234-9255
Randy

·
Registered
173 Posts
98 cobra for sale

I don't know if you have a cobra in mind but i have one for sale let me know if your interested I have pics and mods.

Full griggs susp. Atlantic blue and located in northern cali.

·
Registered
58 Posts
called and spoke to you about my car 9 sec D/R car,give me a call if I can answer any ?s you may have about the car. Wk#281-428-2209 David

·
Registered
487 Posts
hey i got a 90lx 347 car made 550 hp on motor alone fits all the rules except it need carpet in hatch area but thats no biggy, i sent you pics im asking 10,000 car only has 42,000 original miles and the motor is brand new and i have all recipts thanks chuck

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thats one nice cobra you have there 2fstfru. Looks like its got baer brakes?
I know its out of my price range and even if it werent you're way too far from me (pa) but what are you asking?
Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts