Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to the track last night and was a bit dissapointed. My best run was a [email protected] MPH with a 1.81 60ft. My first question is about the 60 ft. I just bought some new 26x10 ET Drags which I expected to get me into the mid to low 1.7s. I launched the car at 5000rpm and it launched real hard with no spinning or bogging but I only got like 1.81-1.89 60fts. I have no sway bar up front with stock springs all the way around and tokiko 5 way adjustable shocks in the rear. How can I get a better 60 ft? Launch at 5500? Also my last run of the night I deep staged accidentaly, and I pulled a 1.81. How much better would it have beed if I didn't deep stage? I also changed my TB to stock as one of my friends told me the car will have way better bottom end toque, but still be fine top end:rolleyes: . The car seemed to pull better bottom end and still have the same top end after I changed it, but it must have slowed the car down somewhat topend. I will be putting the 70mm back on tomorrow.
Sorry about the long post.
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts