Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Kenne Bell Flowzilla it has never been ran it is a 2.1 with Gt40 mounting.It dosent have an egr it flows 60 percent more air than a Blowzilla will come with a 90mm throttlebody and spacer it comes with everything to bolt it on and run.I am asking 3000.00 plus shipping.I will get Pics up ASAP.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a serious buyer. I tried to message you but system wouldn't let me.
Please message me so we can work something out

Tony

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
What year range was this built for? SN95 front dress or Foxbody front dress?
The picture shown above is for a 94/95 Mustang 302. The Fox Mustang used a shorter front drive snout, a medium length snout. The SN95 uses a very long snout. The 03/04 Cobra has a very short snout.

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
The picture shown above is for a 94/95 Mustang 302. The Fox Mustang used a shorter front drive snout, a medium length snout. The SN95 uses a very long snout. The 03/04 Cobra has a very short snout.
Would have thought a fox would have a longer snout than sn95.

I thought the tb and spacer was for fox

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Would have thought a fox would have a longer snout than sn95.

I thought the tb and spacer was for fox
I couldn't see the attachment of post #5, and I missed the TB and spacer. The Fox front dress is longer, I always wondered why the snout would be longer on the later ones. I just accepted it years ago, maybe that is backwards. I've only paid attention to the shorter snouts like the Cobra, I think that's the one I'll need.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Given the TB and spacer that look like Fox parts, I'd bet it is a Fox 302 kit. I was guessing based on the appearance of the snout, I'm sorry I was wrong.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts