Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update 6-12-20
i will now be adding my Paxton Air to Air front mount intercooler, all piping to intercooler and from intercooler to throttle body, 3” hpx pmas tube and hpx pmas slot style MAF, custom coolant crossover tube to fit supercharger, and two Ford Gt Supercar fuel pumps.
-you will only need 8 rib alternator and crank pulley, BOV, vortech drain connector to oil pan, modified fpdm to run dual pumps, belt and tune to have a running car
* Price $3800 OBO *

Selling my vortech s-trim CCW kit off of my 03 Mach 1. Head unit was upgraded recently with high speed ceramic bearings, upgraded high speed seal and a billet impeller from 928 Motorsports. The car made 16lbs of boost through a stroked/bored motor, ported and polished heads, supercharger cams and a Paxton air to air intercooler on a 3.1” pulley. I am purchasing a YSI kit so no longer need this.
Kit includes:
-Vortech upgraded s-trim head unit
-3.1” Vortech high traction pulley
-Vortech bracket for Mach 1
-GI Joe 8 rib kit minus crank pulley and alternator pulley(water pump pulley has lip machined off so it won’t eat belts)
-Anderson 4” Powerpipe with k&n filter
-Thump Racing Tensioner
-Custom bracket with added idler pulley in between power steering pump and alternator
-All idler pulleys and spacers for 8 rib kit

Still in the process of removing the system from my car so will update with more pictures or send any pictures you want.

Justin.
619-726-1866

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where are you located? I was about to pull the plug on a pro charger for my Mach 1. Also I’m not super familiar with the vortech kits but does it need pretty much all the intercooler piping? Can you get me more pics of what you have that comes with kit also

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Southern California. I sent you a pm, you can give me a call anytime! And I will have more pics in the next couple days. My Ysi kit comes in tomorrow so I will start taking everything else off and will take pics.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are you located? I was about to pull the plug on a pro charger for my Mach 1. Also I’m not super familiar with the vortech kits but does it need pretty much all the intercooler piping? Can you get me more pics of what you have that comes with kit also
Well it depends on what intercooler or aftercooler you plan on running, or if you are not gonna run one at all. You would need to lower the boost to run a non intercooled setup. Are you on stock internals? Are you wanting to run draw thru or blow thru style MAF? Do you already have a fuel system for boost and what do you have if you do?

Like I said, give me a call and we can go over everything as far as what I was running and what would be needed for your plans with the car. My PM has my number in it!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Is it still for sale?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Little update since I’ve been taking stuff off. Last pic is of machined water pump pulley and alternator brackets with stud. Everything still coming off will be cleaned. I’m also including the cobra elbow with IAT sensor installed

*does not include hpx pmas, but I will now include the 3” housing tube It’s in and the 3” piping pictured in first photo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes it is, might be optioning more stuff from my setup for sale as well. Would make it a complete kit that could install directly on your car with a few parts needed. Will update shortly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I might be getting to that point soon. I’m gonna let it sit as a kit for a little while longer, and if no one jumps on it I’ll split it all up. But whoever questioned about individual parts will get the first pm’s from me when that decision is made

·
Registered
216 Posts
Are you willing to ship it all? I am interested as it looks like you have most of the stuff that I needed to upgrade and I was about to send my s-trim out to be upgraded.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts