Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Southern California have any recommendations for a tuner that knows pushrods/ 351s? Just purchased an S351 R-code (factory supercharged) and looking to have a custom tune done on it. Car is completely stock but saleen tunes on these cars were known to not be the best.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
dyno tuning SoCal

Two places
Racers Edge Tuning, contact Greg, they do great work, they are in Downey, Ca. You can check them out on Facebook.
or Swanson Performance in Torrance, Danny Swanson.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two places
Racers Edge Tuning, contact Greg, they do great work, they are in Downey, Ca. You can check them out on Facebook.
or Swanson Performance in Torrance, Danny Swanson.
I left a message with one of Gregg employees I assume for him to call me but havent heard back yet, I'll try again this afternoon

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah sold it about 3 years ago, to buy a 94 Cobra and now looking to sell that since I picked up a 94 S351. You still have your white LX?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Nah, sold it a couple of yrs ago. Actually parted it out. Now i just drive an 86 gt around. You going to the gtr show sunday?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hadn't heard about it, I'll check into it and if I can make it I'll take the Saleen. Nice to see you're still in a mustang, if you make it to the show I'll probably see you there.

·
Registered
431 Posts
they just about mentioned all the tuners in social, i have personally taken my cars to steve at powertrian dynamics. i myself will also attend the gtr carshow this sunday, hope to see u guys there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts