Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its been a few years since I have posted in here, I been do busy modding on a horse forum. Its been so long I can't find any of my post with the search. But I do recognize a couple names, which I am glad to see are still around two of which look like they are mods (congrads!)

For a car update, I am currently parting out my 89 mustang since I gave my engine to my hubby to put in his 66. I just got tired of all the "Republic of California" smog laws (cursing right now) Oh yeah.. I've gotten married since the last time I posted on here!

Ok.. if you still don't remember maybe the goat will trigger your memory
<------

So.. who wants to catch me on up who's who and what's what. :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
This one was taken many many moons ago :) But its got the car and well I don't like posting pics of me so I like this one because its dark :)

more of the car

·
Premium Member
2,109 Posts
I do and that pic still freaks me out.

·
Premium Member
2,109 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I remember, because we joined at the same time.....how ya been?

-Will
Good good, got married, bought a house, traveling for work, doing some fun new horse related sport (Mounted Shooting)... hey are you still using the same avatar? I remember the name, but the avatar looks familiar too.
So give me some forum dirt :)

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Good good, got married, bought a house, traveling for work, doing some fun new horse related sport (Mounted Shooting)... hey are you still using the same avatar? I remember the name, but the avatar looks familiar too.
So give me some forum dirt :)

Lol, yep, same avatar.....I took a lil hiatus myself, only really been posting again worth talking about, for a couple months. I know there have been a couple people banned and allowed back....and some just banned lol. Corral Day is setting up to be a big event this year. Bill needed a kidney, and joey was so kind as to give him one (yeah, that was pretty badass), Dave still posts too much, EZ (posted a lot when you did) isn't around anymore, neither is his brother.....its the internet, crap happens in cycles, and some people just disappear....

-Will

·
15,465 Posts
Hey...welcome back! I definitely remember you! Didn't you have a pic of you on a beach or something? :evil:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yep.. dang where is that pic? That was a long time ago. Last thing I remember was you had got the puppy and were potty training. I think you were in TX at the time?

So have you finally settled down and found a gal?

·
Banned
6,256 Posts
i'm still here... and still pretty much run things around here....................

·
Corral Day Kittah
16,060 Posts
Welcome back.

·
15,465 Posts
Yep.. dang where is that pic? That was a long time ago. Last thing I remember was you had got the puppy and were potty training. I think you were in TX at the time?

So have you finally settled down and found a gal?
Actually, I'm gay now.

You could have saved me.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts