Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where was everyone hanging out Sat. night? I saw some people in Collinsville, but the cops were everywhere! We went to the Hooters and there were only a couple of Lightnings in the parking lot across the street. We drove around for a while, but couldn't find any action. Where did everyone go? :(

·
Registered
365 Posts
i was running brackets et3, got eliminated around midnight or so.
that way i did not get a ticket for burning out, or racing exhaust, or doing a ricer rev. sorry for the rant. bobn

·
Registered
343 Posts
Venmous28 said:
hanging out in front of our hotel, the comfort inn in collinsville.
I am sure that you heard us on the other end with them girs...u prolly heard me heard me tell them girls that kept driving by "suck my ****" We had a good time we had a little to drink....did u see that cop going down the road and back up...well someone near s said "i smell baken (sp?) " some litte kid....And he backed up all pissed off....And my buddy was the guy in the red T/A that got boo'd lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
still at the track doing qualifying runs with my ailing 96GT:barf:
until 11:eek:o pm...ate at applebees while getting slightly ripped;then zonked-out.
woke-up early trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with the damn car..........FOUND IT.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I was sitting out in front of the collinsville comfort in parked next to unstangs 7 up vert . nice ride unstang ...... shooting the breeze with unstang and watching the bacon patrol . need less bacon next year . was still cool though ..... met a few nice people , I still wanna chat with the dude that had the blue 99+ gt that said BAD 46 on his plates ............

Slick

CHEVROLET = isn't that french for slow?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was with Stangman98.:D We got back just in time for the cops to tell everyone to go home or back to their rooms. So we sat in the gazeboo(sp?) drinkin' until about 2am.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.