Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still waiting to hear about the rules. The website says that the 2003 website was supposed to be done by the 1st of the year? What gives?!!!

How can we build our cars up for the race if we don't know the rules:livid:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Yes rules would be nice to see.:rolleyes:

Oh well hope for June I guess they may make it out 3 weeks before the shootout.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I'm done worrying about rules. As long as they don't ban the TKO from the 2v NA or Open Comp class I'll be legal. I don't plan on being competitive in the heads up class anyways...I'll be there to simply increase the car count. Just don't fall asleep at the tree! :evil:

Bill

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
TheGame said:
I don't. :evil:
I know you won't. If we line up one round I'll just put a sign in front of your trailer that says "All DTA Orders Ready for Pick Up Here>>>" Figure they will keep you so busy you won't even make it to the lanes! :evil:

Bill

·
Registered
662 Posts
Mustang92 said:
I know you won't. If we line up one round I'll just put a sign in front of your trailer that says "All DTA Orders Ready for Pick Up Here>>>" Figure they will keep you so busy you won't even make it to the lanes! :evil:

Bill
:joy: :lol: :joy: :lol: :joy:

L O Freakin' L

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Guys we're still waiting to see if theres going to be both pro and street power adder classes. I will know within the next 2-3 days.

Our website will be up and running next week for sure and will have all the info on it.

Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I will be there all motor 11's coming soon. so beware and i dont sleep at the tree even though i do bring a sleeping bag.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Yes. There will be one power adder class for each 2 and 4 valve engines. Just like last year. The rules have been restructured. The site will be up in the next day or two with the rules.

Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts