Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 GTS with shorties, o/r h pipe, Flows, pullies, panel K&N, bumped timing, low ratio gearset, shift kit, 5.0 Explorer converter (a lil looser than stock), 3.73's, and I guess that's about it. I'm more used to the foxes, so I'm not sure what this pig should run in the 1/8 and 1/4. Anyone wanna share slips or is it too embarising? :lol:

I may be getting a chip from Fordchip.com mainly to fix converter issues but hopeing it may give a lil boost on a stock motor? :confused:

Not sure what this GTS weighs, but it has 99 Cobra rims (not lite) and about 75-100 lbs worth of stereo crap in the back. Has no power options and cloth seats.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hmm.. I didn't know the GTS came with an AODE. Well anyway you look like your hitting anywhere from a 14.3-14.7.. My car stock hit 15.1 (95GTcoupe)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Five-O Bullitt said:
Hmm.. I didn't know the GTS came with an AODE. Well anyway you look like your hitting anywhere from a 14.3-14.7.. My car stock hit 15.1 (95GTcoupe)
Well I assumed it was a GTS when the guy told me. No power options, no MACH 460, silly seats, did have a wing though....but he said the original owner added that. Maybe I can find out threw the vin # if it is really a GTS.

I was hoping for some low 9's in the 1/8 and low 14's in the 1/4. That is kinda broing though.....may have to find a turbo kit for it :)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Times are listed in sig.

Better times to come in the spring.

-Billy

·
Registered
241 Posts
Bobo said:
Nice. What's it run on motor?
14s FLAT I BOUGHT THE 24LBS INJECTOR AND I NEED A METER WHICH I STILL HAVENT BOUGHT BUT I WANNA GET SOON TO GO TO THE TRACK AGAIN';)

·
Registered
741 Posts
con95stalliongt said:
...I NEED A METER WHICH I STILL HAVENT BOUGHT BUT I WANNA GET SOON TO GO TO THE TRACK AGAIN';)
Sorry about the spam...but I have a 94/95 Pro-M 75mm MAF for sale. It's even calibrated for 24s & MAC cold air. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts