Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SoCal peeps lets use this thread to post up any upcoming drag races that you'll be attending. Kinda nice to have other mustang guys at the track instead of having to shoot the #### with the "maro boys" :evil:. Also post a recent pic of your car so we recognize it at the track.

Irwindale this Thursday January 30th I'll be there. White coupe with a little spray. If you got something similar lets line up and do a little racing. :)

My car

·
Registered
875 Posts
The 22nd is my sons bday party :(

Ill be at PSCA sat though checking things out

The 93 needs a couple things ...... And I need a trailer lol

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Irwindale was rained out yesterday. Drove there and back had the car ready to run. They gave us a raincheck for free admission.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
So, Irwindale is still open? Been in the 'Stan for a while, all I hear is rumors of it closing. Got a coupe that looks just like that! 306, GT40 irons, E cam,T5, 3.73s and a shot. Never had it on the track since I've owned it, but already doing a Dart 331, 76mm, Lentech AOD for it.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like test & tune days at Fontana will cost $50 to race. My schedule changed to working weekends now so I won't make it out for this weekend's races >:p Damn coupe is sitting in the garage ready to race.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got my weekends off again. Any SoCal guys doing the Fontana races nowadays? Im getting the coupe ready for December 13th Street Legal Drags.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Eric were you there? There was another white coupe but it was running nitrous.

Some vids from yesterday. It wen't 7.5's with not much timing in it. I'll turn it up a little at Fontana next weekend.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Headed to CA Speedway Fontana for the Street legal Drags this Sunday Nov 1st. Anyone else headed out there? They have a test and tune / Grudge event on Saturday where you can run for no times.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Couple of passes from Yesterday Nov 8th

This one was racing another white coupe on nitrous

This was me getting the 2-Step launch figured out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts