Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1194 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I'd like to get a 94-98 Wheel thread going. I just got my 98 GT and I'd like to see all kinds of wheels. I'm really interested in black wheels but the only black wheels I know of are black bullitts and black fr500s.

I'll start it off with good ol' boring waffle ponies!

Moderator edit-
I stickied this thread for the SN95 crowd as it is growing continuously. Some of you who have posted pictures here before may want to go back and check and make sure your pictures are still up in your original posts. If they aren't edit your posts and reload your pictures into your Corral Gallery space or use a site like Photobucket and re-link your pictures. As of right now we have a lot of red Xs that used to be some great pictures. Do your fellow Corralers a favor by putting them back up.

Also, just a reminder, please, keep the thread on topic which obviously about the wheels. Wanna know about what lowering springs, paint code, engine mods, subframe connectors etc., etc. a person is using? PM them. Keep the chit chat and off topic posts to a minimum. After all, this is about wheels and tires. - Helmut

·
Registered
524 Posts
Just put on some 17x9" Chrome '03 Cobra Rims and wheels. Not that I didn't like the stock 17x8s with the rear wheel adapters, just got an excellent deal on this used set of wheel/tire combo. Goodyear F1 tires >>>>stock gators.

Here is the before pic....

·
Registered
1,441 Posts

Nakayama Phantoms... for now looking for new 18X10 or 18X9's

·
Registered
221 Posts
donkey_punch said:
man those rims look sweet. what kind are those, and where can i get a set?

what size are you running?

come to think of it your stang looks great w/o the wing too.

nice ride
yeah just go to the ccwheel.com website there street classics
18x9 in the front and 18x11 in the back!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Here's a shot of my '96 with BBS RK's. Much better looking that FR500's, IMNSHO. :evil: And they're WIDE in the rear. :joy:

Cindy

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I love the RK's. I was planning on getting a set but I got a smoking deal on my AFS Chrome 18 '03 Cobras and went that route.

Dead sexy :drool:

Shawn

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Mine are 10.5 out back (+27mm offset, 6.9" backspace), no spacers. I've heard of people getting an 11" wide wheel to fly back there but the offset would need to dead-on.

I think 10.5's out back are as big as 'easily' fits.

Up front my 18x9's (+26mm offset, 6.11" backspace) rub the end of the sway bar at full lock turning left. Turning right is fine. I swear my car is bent - lol. One of these days I'll get around to adding the rack limiter. It is very livable as it is.

I have coilovers in front and stock springs in back (drop comes from the Griggs LCA's adjustable perches).

Shawn

·
Registered
122 Posts
93FIVEOH said:
RKs are the ****. They are a very good choice. They look great on your car Cindy.
Thank, Kevin. BBS were the only wheels I could accept, even if they cost an arm and a leg. :) I just wish I'd gotten the other color, the...um...oh heck I forgot the name.

To the other guy, I have c-springs with one coil cut in the rear and Tokico premium shocks and struts (but this is in my sig so f--- it!). ;)

Cindy

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Anybody know what kind of rims are on this?

def1eppard said:

there ya go

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
expensive AND heavy... that's not a good thing

S

·
0 Posts
def1eppard said:
I thought I'd just post up some pics I have saved of other peoples cars to keep the thread going.

Ahh the infamous passed around Letemodel Restoration Supply car. I beleive its rolling on 03 anniversery cobra's now. And now it actualy has a cobra motor. Colter owns it now.

1 - 20 of 1194 Posts