Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I’m 14 and re doing my dads 1995 mustang base v6 3.8L and I need to know what size the supply and return lines are I plan on doing rubber lines.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Do you mean the lines from the tank to the engine? Or just in the engine compartment?

Jake

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Yeah, don’t run rubber for the whole length. You can do braided the whole way, but I wouldn’t do rubber.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
If your trying to go the cheapest and easiest route just get a 25' spool of 1/4" aluminized tubing from summit and use rubber ends with two hose clamps each time you slip a rubber hose over the tubing lapping 4" or more. Be sure you use fuel injection hose and not generic rubber hose. Order 4 ft of hose when u get the spool.

if the fuel lines are **** then most likely youll need brake lines.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Hey I’m 14 and re doing my dads 1995 mustang base v6 3.8L and I need to know what size the supply and return lines are I plan on doing rubber lines.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
I don't know how in the world you managed to find this sub-forum to post in, but it's not where you should be. There's a Six Shooter sub-forum devoted to 6cyl Mustangs - try there.

Also, when you quote someone's post to reply to it, make sure you type your reply outside of the {QUOTE} {/QUOTE} tags, otherwise your reply looks like it's part of the quote.

Reactions: Ejpro256

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know how in the world you managed to find this sub-forum to post in, but it's not where you should be. There's a Six Shooter sub-forum devoted to 6cyl Mustangs - try there.

Also, when you quote someone's post to reply to it, make sure you type your reply outside of the {QUOTE} {/QUOTE} tags, otherwise your reply looks like it's part of the quote.
Ok thanks lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.