Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
I went through this on my 98 just recently. I have no way to explain it in words. But it can be done if twisted just right. I was able to take it out with the tank in place. But to put the new one in I had the tank hanging down about 6" on the passenger side. Its like the most complicated puzzle ever.

Jake

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went through this on my 98 just recently. I have no way to explain it in words. But it can be done if twisted just right. I was able to take it out with the tank in place. But to put the new one in I had the tank hanging down about 6" on the passenger side. Its like the most complicated puzzle ever.

Jake
Thank you but on mine the top part where it flairs out is physically impossible to get it out through the bottom 🤷🏻‍♂️ I will try to figure it out lol thanks for the response

·
Registered
317 Posts
Pretty sure mine is not a one off car. I'm guessing I did a poor job explaining. But good luck.

Jake

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.