Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am currently looking into getting the 94-95 GT (just found out they had 302's in em :D) I know absolutely nothing about these cars, so I was wondering if you guys could fill me in on the pro's/cons, and whether anyone would recommend the 95 over the 94. Thanks in advance.

Ming

·
Registered
517 Posts
thats easy

if you race it anything will break eventually and you will at least need to buy "go-fast" parts to stay competitive .

go to corral's online store and check the prices on the parts for a 5.0 sn95 versus a 4.6 sn95 and i think you will see my point. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 5.0 parts are much cheaper right? I know that the 5.0 has a much larger aftermarket, that's why I wasn't even considering the 4.6's.

·
Registered
389 Posts
look for a nice 93 notch and buy that instead ....if you plan on making the car go fast.."that's all i got to say about that."

·
Registered
748 Posts
Id say get what ever year you want....93,94,95 theres no hp difference between 94-95. If you want the sn95 body style go for it, but remember its heavier then a 93 notch. I knew this when i bought my car but i like the sn95 body style better. Theres alot of aftermarket parts for 5.0's. Compared to other cars the parts are pretty cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts