Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take the opportunity to call attention to one of your employees. I called on Friday of last week with a last minute order that had to arrive by this Thursday. Your associate Garrett took more time that I would have expected to make sure that I was confident ordering my wheels and tires from Cruizin Concepts. He not only gave me an honest assessment of how long my order should take to process and ship, but went as far as checking with the shipping department to ensure that my order would be processed and shipped by the close of business if I opted for priority placement. The sense of relief that I felt when I got the UPS tracking number late in the afternoon on Friday was much needed. Since this was my first order with you, I am not sure if all of your associates are as dedicated to meeting the customer's needs as Garrett was but I thought I should let you know that you have at least one dedicated employee in your ranks.

Sincerly,

Ethan Deters

·
Registered
94 Posts
I would like to take the opportunity to call attention to one of your employees. I called on Friday of last week with a last minute order that had to arrive by this Thursday. Your associate Garrett took more time that I would have expected to make sure that I was confident ordering my wheels and tires from Cruizin Concepts. He not only gave me an honest assessment of how long my order should take to process and ship, but went as far as checking with the shipping department to ensure that my order would be processed and shipped by the close of business if I opted for priority placement. The sense of relief that I felt when I got the UPS tracking number late in the afternoon on Friday was much needed. Since this was my first order with you, I am not sure if all of your associates are as dedicated to meeting the customer's needs as Garrett was but I thought I should let you know that you have at least one dedicated employee in your ranks.

Sincerly,

Ethan Deters
We do thank you for your feedback. I will forward this to a manager. Thanks you once again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts