1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Gimme directions Joe. What is it, bracket racing or test n tune or what?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buffhomer--Here is a link to Penwell's site.
http://www.wtracewaypark.com

If you will come to Penwell, I will come to Artesia. And we can also meet in Brownfield at Dolaca sometime in 2003.

Penwell is 17 miles West of Odessa, exit 101, then south about 1/2 mile. TnT day/night is when I go. Just to irritate the Chebbie kids.

Joe Lynch

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
My plan this year is to drive to the track, run a 10 and drive home, be it with the NX or the upcoming power adder :)evil: ). I'm also still waiting for the rear to blow up, so if I get down there I better bring a trailer, lol.

I should be able to get down there sometime this year, along with my buddy in his NOS'd 383 S10.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Great launch!!!!!!

Joe- Mark from Louisville says hi! Hope you and yours had a nice holiday season!! Cobra sounds great on video! I only hope to acheive you 60's for 2003!! Went with 33 spline Mosers and spool, and I am trailering car to Lidio in Michigan Friday for T-trim and 8 rib set up. Hope to go 10.60-70's granny shifting this year! Keep in touch....Mark Elander / [email protected]:)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mark--Thanks for the note--that vid was on a stock engine with a 100 shot. Yep, the power adder has me hooked, especially nitrous at this altitude. I can't wait to try a 150 shot on a built short block with heads and cams. Got to buy them and build it first.

NHRA 6 pt roll bar goes in Feb 3. First TnT Feb 9.

The T-trim and LidioTune should pick your car up a little, LOL.

One of my Fox body 347 friends went to a C4 when he got into the 10s, and will be in the 9s this year. And its streetable. At your power level, it may be next.

I may want to buy your 3550 TKO when you go to the C4, LOL.

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts